Summer School 2018
Venue: Studio 79, 15 Midland St, Leicester LE1 1TG
Dates: Monday 13th August 2018 - Friday 17th August 2018
Times: 9.30am - 3.30pm
Ages: 8 - 18
Friday Performance: 3pm - 4pm
Tickets: £5 - (All proceeds go to our chosen charity Fahr Beyond)
Phoenix Associates Summer School will be a week long musical theatre and dance intensive where students will train in ballet, jazz, tap, commercial, contemporary, acrobatic dance and musical theatre. They will work with leading choreographers and work towards their final showcase which will be showed on the Friday afternoon in a local theatre.The showcase and all of the workshops will be based upon the musical 'The Greatest Showman'.
The Line Up So Far for Summer School 2018...
You can book online by click here:
Terms & Conditions
- Packed Lunches, snacks and water should be brought along each day during the summer school.
- Each day will start at 9.30am sharp. All students are expected to be ready to start warm up at this time.
day will finish at 3:30pm. Minors (under 18) must be picked up by a parent/carer unless written authorisation is given for them to travel home alone.
- Parents / Carers agree for us to take and use photo's and videos as these will be used for future publicity.
- The Manager should be given clear instructions of medications to be given, if any.
- Classes are led by top professionals within the industry which can be subject to change under certain circumstances.
- Students aged from 8 - 21 can attend our summer school.
- There are a limited number of spaces, so early booking is encouraged.
- By booking online, you agree to pay the £99 fee. Details will be sent to your email after booking online.
- 50% Refunds will be given if you cancel 1 month or more before the start of the event. Full refunds cannot be given once a booking has been made.